IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ETICKETS
- All tickets for these events are electronic tickets.
- The unique bar code on each ticket allows only one entry to the event.
- The first copy of an ETicket (if there are multiple copies made) to arrive at the event will gain entry after scanning and validation. Other copies of the ticket will be denied entry.
- Note that any sales of tickets to these events at locations other than this site cannot be verified as authentic tickets. The sponsoring organization, venue and/or University at Albany will not be responsible for fraudulent sales, and/or the illegal duplication/sales of ETickets.
- PLEASE BE VERY CAUTIOUS IF SOMEONE OFFERS TO SELL YOU AN ETICKET - IT HAS NO OFFICIAL RESALE VALUE, AND MAY BE AN UNAUTHORIZED COPY.
TICKET PURCHASE POLICY
- No refunds. No exchanges.
- Your ticket is good only for the event for which it is issued and is not transferable.
- Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so are void. Your ticket cannot be replaced if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Unauthorized or unlawful distribution, resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- The University at Albany and/or the sponsoring organization reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket price, to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or fails to comply with the terms and conditions contained within this Ticket Purchase Policy.
- Your ticket is a limited revocable license and may be revoked and admission refunded at the sole discretion of the sponsoring organization.
- If your event is postponed and rescheduled for another date within three months of scheduled date, the ticket shall be valid for the rescheduled date, and refunds will not be issued under any circumstances.
- Event updates, including cancellations, rescheduling and refund information will be available on the event listing on this website.
- The University at Albany is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings.
- With the exception of approved media, any recording devices (including still photography, video and/or audio) are prohibited inside the venue.
STUDENT ID POLICY
- Some events may be restricted to UAlbany students only. In these cases presentation of a UAlbany SUNYCard will be required.
- Events that advertise as open to other college students will require presentation of current college ID.
- Students must be registered for classes at the time of the event for an ID to be considered a valid current college ID for event entry purposes.
- Any student found to be presenting an ID for an institution for which they are not registered for classes at the time of the event is subject to removal from the venue, forfeiture of the event ticket with no reimbursement, and revocation of UAlbany Student Ticket account privileges. A referral of the infraction will also go to the Office of Student Involvement, Office of Community Standards, and the University Police Department.
Financial transactions secured with 2048bit SSL   |  firstname.lastname@example.org (518-442-5549)   |   Powered by UniversityTickets
Student Involvement at the University at Albany   |  Campus Center 183, 1400 Washington Avenue   |  Albany, NY 12222